CareRyte (Medico Health Technologies) ("CareRyte ", "Company", "We", "Our" or "Us") is the owner of www.careryte.com and the CareRyte mobile application (the URLs and mobile application together referred to as "Websites" and individually a "Website"). The terms 'You' or 'Your' refer to You as the user (whether You are a Registered User, Unregistered user or an Health Care Practitioner) of the Website or of the services offered by the Website ("Service").
CareRyte (Medico Health Technologies) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CareRyte (Medico Health Technologies) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 01/01/2018.
1.2. You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
1.3. You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
2.1. The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
• (i) Name,
• (ii) Birth date,
• (iii) Email address,
• (iv) Gender
• (v) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
• (vi) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
• (vii) medical records and history
• (viii) Password,
2.3. We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
• (i) Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
• (ii) Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
• (iii) Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT/GATHER INFORMATION:
The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
• (i) When You register on Our Website,
• (ii) When You create a profile on Our Website or as part of Services
• (iii) When You provide Your Information to us,
• (iv) When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services,
• (v) When You access Website or Services,
4. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION GATHERED:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• To personalize Your experience on the Website;
• To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
• For proper administering of the Website;
• To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
• To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
• To protect the integrity of the Website; and
• To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
• To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc.
• To make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
• 5.2. While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We nor any of the Health Care Practitioner on CareRyte will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.